Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse is designed to deliver industry-leading database technology with unmatched flexibility, enterprise scale and simplicity. The goal is to ensure that businesses get more value quickly from their data, and manage their data more effectively. where as Oracle Autonomous Analytics Cloud is a scalable and secure public cloud service that provides capabilities to explore and perform collaborative analytics for you, your work-group, and your enterprise. Using Analytics Data flow Business Analysts can prepare, transform and aggregate data, and then run machine-learning models at scale.
This Comprehensive Blog on Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse helps you setup ADW Client Machine, Cloud Instance, Load Data from OCI Object Storage, Connect to Auto Analytics Cloud and Build Fascinating Visualizations and Apply Machine learning on top of that data coming from Data Warehouse.
- Preparing ADW Client Machine
- Creating Autonomous Data Warehouse Instance
- Creating DB Tables in Autonomous Data Warehouse through SQL Developer
- Load Data into OCI Object storage and import the data into AWD
- Create Analytics Cloud ADW Connection and Create Data Visualization Reports